Obviously with the subject being Valentines Card this is again a delayed post – for 2 reasons 1. So hubby didn’t see the card before the day and 2. To give me time to have a bit of a catch up.
So for this card I used the following from my stash:
- A5 white card blank
- Purple Vellum (From PDA card and craft)
- Crafters CompanionSilver Pearlescent Card Stock
- Heart Ribbon
I used my Cricut Explore to cut the text and then accentuated parts of it with the stickles. My aim was to keep a pretty clean and simple (CAS) card.
Here is an update on my February Challenges:
- 2016 PL Layouts (0/1 so far)
- 2015 PL Layouts (0/4 so far)
- 0/1 Baking Project
- 2.5/1 Knitting / Crotchet Project
- 1 /2 General Card
- 0/2 Christmas Cards
- 18/31 MosaiCraft Squares Complete.
Thanks for reading 🙂
So today has defiantly been a busy day. Another challenge – but this time a card. Its that time of year where we are charged a fortune to show our loved ones we love them and care for them – something I believe we should be doing all year round! But with tradition I do make the hubby a valentines card.
For this card I used the following challenges for inspiration:
- Crafts for Eternity R212 – With Love
- Allsorts Week 297 – Love is all around
- Crafty Cardmakers #132 – Love, Love, Love
- The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE285 – Be my Valentine
- Papertake Weekly Challenge – Hearts and Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 360 – Perfectly Pink
- Sketch Saturday Week #347 Sketch Below:
I used the following from my stash:
- 8 x 8 White Card Blank
- Hearts Paper (freebie from PDA Card and Craft)
- 8 x 8 Capsule Spots and Stripes Bright paperstack (from Papermania)
- Lilac Vellum
- Hobbycraft Purple Heart Gems
- Purple Ribbon (no idea where I Got this from)
- Core’dinations Super Assortment Card Stock – embossed using Spellbinders M-Bossabilities: Hearts then sanded.
- Do Craft Forever Love DieCut Sentiments
- Rub Off Sentiments (Happy Valentines – no idea where I got these).
- Ranger Starry Night Stickles
I hope you enjoy the card I created… and hopefully the hubby wont look at this post until after valentines day!