So as it is the last day in January I thought I would update on my progress of my Goals for the month. It has been a very busy weekend – and not helped this evening by the fact I seem to have injured my back.
Unfortunately I haven’t quite made all of my challenges.
- 2016 PL layouts – I set out to complete these within 2 weeks of the event. There has only really been 1 event worth documenting this year – which I have done (even if it was just outside me 2 week target)
- 2015 PL layouts – I set out to catch up with 4 of my backlog of layouts and unfortunately time appears to have evaded me here and I have only managed 3. I think had I managed time a bit differently I could have managed all 4 – so I am going to leave this as the challenge for February.
- 1 Baking Project – I did manage this one – a little last minute but I managed it.
- 1 Knitting / Crotchet Project – I managed to complete one project quite early in the month and got 1/2 through a second. I plan to leave this as 1 as I think this is achievable.
- 2 General Cards – I completed these 2 for both Mothers. It is a very good mates Birthday early in February but as he lives in America and things have been a bit manic recently I haven’t managed to make his card. We do obviously have valentines day this month therefore that will be 1 of my 2; and then I may do a “generic” card as my second maybe for one of the Challenge blogs.
- 2 / 2 Christmas Cards – I completed 2 Christmas cards this month although I failed to use the Christmas 52 blog for this month – so I am hoping to use that for at least 1 of the cards this month.
- 32/31 MosaiCraft Squares – I have managed to do this everyday (although still need to do this evenings) along with 2 bonus squares where I have had a small amount to finish a baseplate.
So I am going to leave the challenges the same for February…lets see how it goes!