February Week 3 – Valentines Card
Obviously with the subject being Valentines Card this is again a delayed post – for 2 reasons 1. So hubby didn’t see the card before the day and 2. To give me time to have a bit of a catch up.
So for this card I used the following from my stash:
- A5 white card blank
- Purple Vellum (From PDA card and craft)
- Crafters CompanionSilver Pearlescent Card Stock
- Heart Ribbon
I used my Cricut Explore to cut the text and then accentuated parts of it with the stickles. My aim was to keep a pretty clean and simple (CAS) card.
Here is an update on my February Challenges:
- 2016 PL Layouts (0/1 so far)
- 2015 PL Layouts (0/4 so far)
- 0/1 Baking Project
- 2.5/1 Knitting / Crotchet Project
- 1 /2 General Card
- 0/2 Christmas Cards
- 18/31 MosaiCraft Squares Complete.
Thanks for reading 🙂