Week 3 – Christmas Card 1
So after the landlady had been an gone for our house inspection this morning and I did the Sunday must do’s. I sat down to a quiet afternoon Crafting whilst hubby played on the X-box. I decided today I was going to work on my 2 Christmas cards for the month – I will be blogging about these in separate posts so lookout for another post in the near future.
For the first card I used the Mojo Monday Challenge 431 Sketch as an inspiration. The sketch is below.
For this card I used from my stash:
- A5 White Card Blank
- Crafters Companion Pastel Silver and Blue Pearlescent Card Stock
- Tree and Snowflake Paper (I cant remember where this was from)
- Lili of the Valley Krafty Christmas Paper Pad
- Hobbycraft Felt Snowflake
- Blue Gemstones
- Digi Stamp Boutique – Teeny Penguin Digi stamp coloured using Chameleon Pens.
I hope you like my creation …
Here is an update on my other crafting goals:
- 2016 PL Layouts (1/1 so far)
- 2015 PL Layouts (2/4 so far)
- 0/1 Baking Project
- 1/1 Knitting / Crotchet Project
- 2 /2 General Card
- 2/2 Christmas Cards (1 to follow)
- 24/31 MosaiCraft Squares Complete (including a bonus one)
Thanks for reading 🙂